Now is the time to join Red Fox Web Technologies. Our assets are our employees and that we firmly believe providing homely atmosphere wherever they explore their knowledge needed to grow professionally. we assure our employees challenging and exciting career path. we believe ethics, excellence and commitment and welcome you aboard if you'll be able to prove yourself in all these aspects.
Our business offerings are widespread and on a worldwide scale. we have a tendency to utilize specialists in research, analytics, strategy development and technology implementation to feature value to our services. At Red Fox Web Technologies, employees get to master newer skills and take up exciting challenges every day.
If you're interested in pursuing a career with the leader in innovative web applications development and Digital Marketing, then email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or just apply to open job positions below.
iPhone/iPad/iOS Developers/ Team Leader
- Must have designed and led the team technically for at least 2-3 projects
- Excellent knowledge of Objective C, Xcode, and/or development on any iOS flavor
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Should be a quick learner with sound logical abilities
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Multitasking skills, experience of working multiple projects
- Great problem solving skills
- Must be a team player, possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to lead a small team towards a desired goal or an objective
- Experience with mobile app development, Infusionsoft or any other CRM will be an asset
Business Development Executive
- Required Bidder with at-least 1.5 year of experience in Upwork, Elance, Guru online portals.
- Must have proposal writing and negotiation skills.
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue target.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, assertive and quick on their feet.
- Desire to work on challenging environment.
- Excellent Communication skills with a mix of techno- commercial, and presales skills are required.
- Experience of project costing is a must
- Previous experience in Business / Systems
- Excellent estimating and planning skills, Good presentation skills, Solid documentation skills, Strong analytical skills, Good problem solving skills,
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, Meeting Management, Issue Management, Decision Support Facilitation,
- Conflict Resolution Investigative, Logical Thinking, Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines Communication : Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements
Email Marketing Executive
- Minimum 1-year experience in email media marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of running International email marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tool Marketo or Hubspot.
- Innovative, knowledgeable, creative and hard-working.